Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log reporting
The internet is a dangerous place. Chances are your organization uses anti-malware software like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) to combat cyberattacks. However, you still might not be seeing the whole picture.
Once malware infiltrates your network, it often moves laterally to gain access to critical servers and databases, all with the aim of either disrupting business continuity or breaching confidential data.
EventLog Analyzer, our comprehensive log management solution, helps you with that. With the solution's predefined reports for Malwarebytes, ability to perform forensic analysis on these logs, and event correlation feature, you can be sure your network is completely secure.
EventLog Analyzer's predefined MBAM reports
- Exploit reports: Get insights into detected, blocked, and allowed exploits, as well as top exploits based on source and user. These security insights into exploits effectively help prevent or mitigate potential attacks in your network.
- Threat reports: View consolidated information on all threats detected in your network by MBAM, and the top threats based on source, attack type, and user account involved. This helps identify suspicious users, the origin of threats, and the most common type of attack in your network.
- Blocked website reports: View the top blocked websites based on source and user so you can see which users are trying to access malicious websites from your network.
MBAM log correlation with EventLog Analyzer
EventLog Analyzer inspects your MBAM logs to give you a consolidated view of security threats in your network. To further sort the threats in your network, you can customize correlation rules to differentiate actual threats from false positives, detect attack patterns, and notify administrators so they can quickly respond to incidents. You can define new attack patterns with the easy-to-use rule builder, which provides a categorical list of network actions.
What else EventLog Analyzer has to offer:
- Customize EventLog Analyzer's predefined alert profiles to generate alerts based on specific anomalies or suspicious events.
- Identify loopholes in your network by drilling down to each specific log.
- Perform in-depth analysis on suspicious events using predefined reports.
- Use powerful log forensics to break down the cause of any attack.
EventLog Analyzer is an ideal tool for managing and analyzing anti-malware logs. Besides network device auditing, it is also built to perform user monitoring, file integrity monitoring, and compliance reporting.
Ingest Malwarebytes Anti-Malware logs.
Download a free trial now!