Firewall traffic monitoring
Every second, your organization's firewalls generate huge amounts of log data. EventLog Analyzer comes with predefined reports and alert profiles to help you tackle this plethora of data, providing you with vital information such as traffic details, security attacks, VPN logon and logoff trends, and firewall rule changes. This out-of-the-box support is provided for multiple vendors, including Cisco, SonicWall, Palo Alto Networks, and Juniper.
Monitor firewall traffic reports with EventLog Analyzer
- Analyze denied connections based on various criteria, such as users, servers, and firewalls, with EventLog Analyzer's intuitive Denied Connection reports.
- Identify highly active hosts on your network using real-time alerts on User Logons, Failed Logons, and Terminal Service Sessions.
- Discover potentially dangerous external traffic sources with reports on Denied Firewall Traffic. Identify the ports, protocols, source, and destination devices generating the highest amount of firewall traffic.
- Reveal unsafe applications and suspicious users with Individual User Action alerts. For instance, multiple denied connections on the port an application uses may point to a security threat.
- Detect anomalies in your network using Category-based Trend reports. View trends over hours, days, months, and years.
- Audit firewall VPN logs with EventLog Analyzer's VPN Logons Report, which helps you track critical VPN activities such as lockouts, subsequent unlocks, and the users with the most VPN lockouts.
Intrusion detection systems (IDSs) follow a granular approach to threat mitigation. EventLog Analyzer acts as a unified security console that can help accelerate responses to data breaches identified through your IDS.
Conduct forensic analysis on firewall logs
EventLog Analyzer’s efficient log search engine can process 25,000 logs per second. This high-speed search enhances the efficiency of security operations centers (SOCs) by helping security professionals conduct quick forensic analysis on firewall logs and pinpoint the exact log entry that contains information about a network intrusion. EventLog Analyzer's correlation engine also allows security administrators to correlate firewall traffic logs with server logs, and sends real-time notifications that help identify attack patterns, allowing any ongoing attack to be contained immediately.
EventLog Analyzer uses logs from various sources to perform forensic analysis, track users, identify vulnerabilities, audit firewalls, and get real-time information on security threats. With EventLog Analyzer, you can schedule and review traffic reports periodically to better understand your network's traffic. EventLog Analyzer's real-time alerts help in early detection of potential threats, prompting swift action and adjustment of firewall policies as needed.
Ease IT compliance audits
EventLog Analyzer provides audit report templates to help you meet the requirements of regulatory mandates such as HIPAA, GLBA, PCI DSS, SOX, FISMA, GPG 13, and ISO 27001. For instance, the Registry Changes Report provides information on the configuration and status changes in your local workstation, which helps you comply with the GPG's protective monitoring standards.
Monitor firewall traffic with EventLog Analyzer.
Download a free trial now!