Firewall Log Analyzer
A firewall is an important component in your organization's network. It provides network administrators with the ability to control the flow of traffic into and out of the network. Analyzing firewall logs keeps you up to date on all transactions between your organization's intranet and the internet, or any other external network. Here are a few possible uses for analyzing firewall logs:
- List all connections denied by the firewall and flag the odd ones.
- Show all remote and VPN connections to your network.
- Monitor any changes to the rules on which the firewall is based.
- Pick up and preempt any potential security attacks.
EventLog Analyzer as a firewall auditing tool
- Performs comprehensive firewall log management and analysis.
- Presents exhaustive information in predefined firewall auditing reports to help you track firewall activity.
- Shows reports in table, list, and graphical formats, with support for several graph types.
- Sends real-time predefined or customizable alerts through SMS or email.
- Identifies suspicious activity and alerts the administrator through correlation rules.
- Displays raw log information from reports in a simple click.
EventLog Analzyer offers out-of-the-box support for firewalls, next-generation firewalls (NGFWs), intrusion detection systems (IDSs), and intrusion prevention systems (IPSs) from leading vendors.
Audit activity of firewalls, NGFWs, IDSs, and IPs.
Download a free trial now!